BE THE FIRST.
REGISTER TO RECEIVE PLATINUM
VIP ACCESS TO PRICING & FLOORPLANS
CONNECTT CONDOS - TOWER 2
MILTON MODERN LIVING
CONNECTT CONDOS - TOWER 2
INTRODUCING CONNECTT URBAN COMMUNITY IN MILTON
The Connectt condos by Lindvest, is a new master planned community consisting of three modern condos & townhomes.
The beautiful new development will be situated at Regional Road. 25 & Derry Rd W, Milton, Ontario, which will offer residents easy accessibility to dining, everyday amenities, nation-wide retailers, premium outlets, and more
True to its name, Connectt is also just moments away from Milton’s GO Transit station, as well as highways 401 & 407.
And while many nearby natural features-including Mill Pond Park and Rattlesnake Point-offer a wonderful escape, the city’s fast-growing community means you’re also close to premium outlets, eateries and other services.
ConnecTT is beautifully landscaped community park with splash pad, seating shaded spaces and children’s outdoor play area.
The podium rooftop also includes an outdoor swimming pool and a landscaped outdoor terrace with seating, tables and barbecue facilities. State-of-the-art indoor gym with change rooms,
sauna and commercial-grade gym equipment and contemporary party/event room with kitchen facilities and bar.
REASONS TO BUY
- Transit Options - Residents will find the ConnecTT quite transit-friendly, with Milton GO approximately just a 5-7 minute drive away, and highways such as hwy 401, hwy 407 & hwy 403 within a short proximity as well.
- Lifestyle Amenities - ConnecTT has indoor gym with change rooms, sauna and commercial-grade gym equipment and beautifully landscaped community park with splash pad, seating spaces and kids outdoor play area. The podium rooftop also includes an outdoor swimming pool and outdoor terrace with barbecue facilities and seating spaces.
- Recreational Areas - Parks, libraries, and golf courses are also a short drive from the new condo & townhome development, and some include Milton Public Library – Main Branch, Milton Public Library – Sherwood Branch, Granite Ridge Golf Club, RattleSnake Point Golf Club, Bennett Park, and Livingston Park
- Highways Access - Conveniently located just 4 Minutes from the Milton GO Station featuring both GO Train & GO Bus Services
- Being 6 Minutes from Highway 401 & 8 Minutes from Highway 407 makes travelling throughout the GTA .
- Access Big Box Stores - Residents will be located near a number of Big Box stores such as Lowe’s, The Home Depot, Starbucks, LCBO, Wal-Mart and The Real Canadian Superstore along with many more making it easy to achieve your daily errands.
- Educational Institutions - Secondary and elementary institutions are a short drive from the ConnecTT, and some include Milton District High School, Boyne Public School, Chris Hadfield Public School, and Ruth Thompson Middle School.